Dwelling Fire Insurance

Dwelling fire insurance provides coverage for a home you own, but do not live in. These homes may be an unoccupied rental home, a property in need of rehabilitation, or a property that is vacant due to a sale or relocation.

If you have a property that may meet the requirements of dwelling fire insurance, contact an insurance specialist at Dickinson Insurance to learn more or for a free review and insurance quote for.

Get in touch with us by phone, email, text, or social media!