Personal Umbrella Insurance
Personal umbrella insurance extends the limits of your standard liability insurance policy to provide additional coverage to protect you from a potentially devastating liability claim or judgement. This policy takes effect after you standard policy limits have been met.
By adding an umbrella insurance policy you will receive additional coverage for the following areas:
- Personal injury – claims stemming the victim of an accident or civil suit
- Property damage – the cost of damage or loss of another’s personal property
- Landlord liabilty – protection against liability faced as a landlord
- Bodily injury – damages to another’s body resulting in medical bills or liability claims
The policy does not cover:
- Personal belongings
- Oral contracts
- Intentional criminal acts or omissions
Contact an specialist at Dickinson Insurance today to learn more about how you can benefit from a Personal Umbrella Insurance or to request a free review and insurance quote.